‘Pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests…’ (Ephesians 6: 18). Prayer is powerful and can change the life of your children.
School is about the start and it is a great time to start preparing the prayer points for the year for your children.
- Pray that your kids connect with God.
- Pray that your children honor God.
- Pray they translate that honor into action.
- Pray that they are well-equipped to meet every challenge in School.
- Pray that your children forgive.
- Pray that they avoid temptation.
- Pray that they will have the resources to defeat everything negative.
- Pray that they will develop relationships that serve to strengthen them.
- Pray that love will define them not hate.
- Pray for the strength of the teachers and school staff.
Children are on the front lines of a new generation, so it is important to pray daily for them.